Terms and Conditions for Online Shop
PURCHASING FROM DOVE HOSPICE ONLINE SHOP
Dove Hospice online shopping gives customers convenient, quick, easy and secure thrifty shopping.
Pre-loved products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using a secure online Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club and American Express transaction facility. Customers can be confident that all their credit card details securely protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment or as otherwise authorised by you or permitted by law.
You will be asked to register as a member of dovehospice.com. Apart from the many member benefits, including the Dove Dollars loyalty program, receiving emails, your shopping address details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you checkout.
The pre-loved products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the pre-loved products will only pass to you when Dove Hospice online shop receives full payment of all sums due in respect of the pre-loved products, including delivery charges. It is your responsibility to ensure the correct delivery address details have been entered at the time of ordering. Dove Hospice Online Shop is not liable for any costs associated with resending an order due to delivery address details being incorrect. Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather events.
All prices and delivery charges on our site are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include New Zealand GST. We reserve the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time. If this should happen after you have placed an order, we will contact you before processing it.
If you order pre-loved products for delivery outside New Zealand, or where the pre-loved products are shipped to overseas, the products may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of these duties and taxes, and you agree that you act as the importer of them and they are for private use only. Further, where the value of a single consignment exceeds the prevailing New Zealand low-value GST threshold, you will likely incur import GST on them.
The supplier will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under its contract with you that is caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Contracts for the purchase of Pre-loved products using the Service, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formulation, will be governed by New Zealand law. Any such dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
We use the secure ANZ e-Gate Payment solution to process online orders. Our customers can see their cards being authorised in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The ANZ e-Gate Payment solution enables us to offer our customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience.
ANZ e-Gate is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Credit card details stored on site are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. ANZ e-Gate is also certified AIS compliant.
USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU
Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes.
The Service’s content, information and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Other than connecting to Dove Hospice online shop servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Dove Hospice servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Dove Hospice and/or the Service.
You also accept, and agree to abide by, our Acceptable Use Policy, which applies to all users of the Service and our website.
Dove Hospice is a trademark of Eastern Bay Hospice Trust. Dove Hospice is the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Service or is permitted by the owner to use such material. No permission is given in respect of the use of such mark or rights, and such use may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights.
Dove Hospice from time to time has content and information which children may find interesting and may wish to access. However, no one under the age of 13 years is allowed to provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 years are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on the Service.
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ONLINE
Dove Hospice and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Dove Hospice has the right to revise and amend this Terms and Conditions document from time to time.
CLICK & COLLECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed.
- Click & Collect is only available from selected locations as shown on the website.
- At the time you place your order, the website will show an estimated number of days until your order is available for collection. You will receive notification via email when your order is ready for collection.
- There will be no collection fee payable when you collect your order from the Dove Hospice Panmure Shop.
- We will aim to have your order ready for collection by the estimated collection time frame. We will not be liable to you or any other person for any delay. In this instance, we will provide you with notice of such delay as soon as reasonably possible.
- Click & Collect orders must be collected within 2 days from the date you receive notification that your order is available for collection. If your order is not collected within this time frame, we will issue a refund. A $5 non-collection fee will apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
- You agree to comply with certain collection requirements specified below and other requirements that we notify you of when you place your order through the website or prior to collection:
- photographic identification and a signature, and where relevant, proof of age, must be provided when you collect your order; and
- Dove Hospice email order confirmation or receipt for your order must be shown when you collect your order.
- We will not allow a restricted product to be collected by a person who is unable to prove that he or she is over the required age as prescribed by law or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to collection of products.
- Dove Hospice’s usual returns policy applies to Click & Collect orders. Click here for more information.
- Dove Hospice reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.