Click & Collect Information
How does Click & Collect work?
- Choose your products online
- Add them to your shopping cart
- Select “Click & Collect “as the delivery method at the checkout.
- You will receive a collection notification email within 24 hours.
- Collect your order within five working days
Is Click & Collect a FREE Service?
Yes, click and collect is FREE.
Where can I collect my order?
Click & Collect is currently only available at Dove Hospice Remuera Shop.
2 Victoria Avenue
Remuera, Auckland 1050
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
Click & Collect orders are packed, delivered to our Remuera shop and held for up to five working days following your confirmation email regarding collection notification.
If you do not collect your order within five working days, and have not contacted our team to ask for an extension on this collection date, you will be contacted and given notice that your order is due to be cancelled and your order total cost refunded via the payment method used when placing your order.
Can someone collect my Click & Collect order for me?
Yes, family and friends can collect your order on your behalf. The following is required for pick up:
- A copy of the order receipt with order number.
- Customer must inform our online team by email confirming that the order is being collected on their behalf and giving the name of the person collecting,
- Photo ID is required to match the approved name for the collection.
Are all products available for Click & Collect?
Most items are available for Click & Collect, but there are some exceptions.
Click & Collect will be shown as a delivery method on the product pages and at checkout if it is available for your selected items.